The strange goalkeeper becomes a hero and shuts down criticism

 

The description is by Gary Neville, the former deputy picker. Pickford entered contested in the World Cup, arrives at the "quarters of final" like one of the figures. Only Falcao surprised him.


Dier completed his first World Cup qualifying campaign by eleven meters, but goalkeeper Jordan Pickford held on to Carlos Bacca's intention. The flight to the right, with the left hand well extended, was worth one of the most important defenses in the history of the English team, but the habit of stretched did not meet consensus. "I was in a whirlwind of criticism, but I saved with my left hand. I was criticized for throwing me with my strongest hand, but since you defend, that's what counts," he began by referring the guardian ... Everton left hand man , led by Marco Silva next season.
Gary Neville, who went on to be assistant coach in the squad, said Pickford was "strange" to defend. He arrived as one of the group's ugly ducklings, but took ownership, and the third most expensive guardian in history and top of the British list (28 million euros) revealed the preparation for success. "I researched how to beat penalties of Colombian and only Falcao did not follow. I may be young [24 years], but I have mental strength and experience," said Pickford, who traveled all echelons of the selection from the sub-16

Eric Dier put the stamp on the stamp and cautioned satisfaction, but also the anxiety of the moment: "That nervousness I've never been in this situation Fortunately, I managed to score I felt I had to score after the header that had failed..."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.