Maradona back the talk: "I saw a monumental theft in the field"


Former Argentine star commented on the game between Colombia and England with strong criticism.


Diego Maradona commented on the match of the last 16 of the World Cup between Colombia and England, saying that the South American team was the victim of a "monumental robbery". "I am touched because when I spoke with (FIFA President Gianni) Infantino for the first time, I believed that everything had changed at FIFA. That the thieves would have gone. I saw a monumental theft in the field. I apologize to all the Colombian people" , declared the former Argentine star during the program "De la Mano del Diez", the Venezuelan television station Telesur.

Maradona argued that the penalty was given by referee Mark Geiger and gave 1-0 to England did not exist. "It was not a penalty, it was Kane's fault, why did not they ask for the VAR?" "This referee knows a lot about baseball, but football does not understand anything," he continued.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.