MOURINHO HAS AN OLD SECRET THAT INVOLVES BARCELONA ... AND GUARDIOLA

 

Portuguese coach enigmatic response to TF1 interview


José Mourinho's career is an open book ... with at least one secret. But this secret, whose potential will be bombastic, will only be revealed when the coach is old. One track, is old and involves Pep Guardiola, currently ahead of Manchester City, the great rival of United where he works Portuguese.

It all happened in the early months of 2008 when Mourinho was without a club after being fired by Chelsea in September 2007. In Barcelona, ​​Frank Rijkaard was in the same situation at the end of the 2007/08 season and the successor of the Dutchman chosen by President Joan Laporta was Pep Guardiola, promoted from team B of the Blaugrana.

But it will lack a detail in this story - detail that is the secret of Mourinho ... -, who in an interview with the TV program Téléfoot of the French television station TF1, gave a response to those that 'open the appetite' and may even reignite the controversy that the Portuguese coach lived with Guardiola in the times in which he worked at Real Madrid (2010 to 2013).

Asked if he had been deprecated by Barcelona's manager on behalf of the Spanish coach in 2008, Mourinho rejoined enigmatically: "Maybe one day I'll tell you the truth, but it will not be today.These are things of my career that I prefer to keep for myself. Maybe one day I'll say it, but when I'm old ... maybe. "

Mourinho also addressed Real Madrid's exit at the end of the 2012/13 season and spared no praise for current meridians coach Zinedine Zidane. "My daughter wanted to stay at the university in London and I thought it was the right time to leave. It was a very important time for my family."

"But I also decided on the basis of professional reasons, and I get good results when I'm happy and I was not happy at Real Madrid," said Zidane, adding: "When you win, you are always a excellent trainer.He won and he continues to win.I think he will end up being the best coach in the world because he deserves it. "

No comments

Powered by Blogger.