«CASILLAS? I TREATED HIM BETTER THAN IF HE WERE A SON OF MINE"- VICENTE DEL BOSQUE


Vicente Del Bosque commented on the call from Iker Casillas for Euro 2016 in France, in which the current goalkeeper of FC Porto turned out to be substitute of David De Gea throughout the competition.

"I do not regret taking Casillas to the European. I do not have to ask the players if they just come to be to play, I call them and I make my decision. Even an substitute can be important, many times who leaves the bench can decide a game. I believe that having taken Casillas to be on the squad was the most correct and I can not spend the day giving explanations about my choices. I acted the way I thought I should, I treated Casillas better than if I were a child of mine, "said the former Spanish coach in an interview with TV3.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.