"WHO IS THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD?" ZIDANE WAS ASKED.


Real Madrid coach won the Best for best coach of the last season.


Winner of The Best award for best coach in the 2016/17 season, which ended with the Spanish championship and the Champions League, Zidane told reporters on Wednesday and said he was not the best coach in the world.
"The best in the world? I do not know, you talk about it, I accept the prize and I think it's the reflection of the work we've done so far. I ask if I am the best coach in the world, I say no, there are others who are better, "said Zidane.

"If I'm training and winning in ten years, we'll talk, but not at the moment." "I do not care about that, I want to work, enjoy what I do and nothing else, others like to talk about it, I do not," he said.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.