MOURNING AND THE GOOD START OF THE SEASON: "IN ENGLAND IT MEANS NOTHING"


After seven matches already played in the Premier League, with six wins and a draw, José Mourinho prefers to play defense ... in regards to the analysis. The coach of Manchester United was honored this Tuesday in Setúbal, and did not fail to address the current moment of the red devils.

"Last year it started harder and it turned out really well, this year it's starting really well and we do not know how it's going to end." In another championship this would mean almost the title, but in England it means nothing. I'm a better coach today than I was before because of the different control of the emotions, the way I face the difficulties, with more maturity, leads me to have my feet on the ground, "said the coach.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.