MOURINHO HEARD WHAT ANDER HERRERA SAID AND RELEASED A "MY GOD"



Faced with the words of the Spanish midfielder, the Portuguese coach did not hide the irritation with the attitude evidenced by his players.



Jose Mourinho did not spare Manchester United players after Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Huddersfield and after hearing Ander Herrera's words about the red devils' performance, he could not help letting a ... "my God".
"I heard Ander Herrera saying in the mixed zone that the attitude of the team was poor and that we did not show any will." "My God!" When a player says that, I think every squad should appear at a press conference and talk because I am not able to explain, "shot the Portuguese coach at a press conference.

With United defeated, they were five points behind leaders and rivals Manchester City, who remain unstoppable and beat Burnley 3-0, also on Saturday.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.