«I stopped to do feints? I prefer to score goals »- RONALDO


When he played for Manchester United, goal scorer Cristiano Ronaldo was betting on more technical feints and tricks, but that changed and the Portuguese player explained that it is linked to his growth and to the fact that it is more important to help the team with goals, than with plays and feints .

"I changed the way I play because winning is the most important. Goals help to win. I can combine the goals first, then the assists and then the feints. What the fans want is the goals, so I try to do as much as possible. It was not difficult to stop doing the tricks, because I still do some, but not as much as when playing at Manchester United. Right now, I'd rather be focused on scoring goals. Skills are the third goal, but I continue to play, "said Ronaldo in a statement to Youtuber and Freestyler Touzani.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.