HIERRO: «REAL MADRID FEELS LACK OF RONALDO WHEN HE IS AWAY»

Former Real Madrid legend praises CR7


Fernando Hierro left praise for Cristiano Ronaldo. In statements to the Goal website, the old legend of Real Madrid recalled that the productivity of Real Madrid depends a lot on CR7.

"The team misses him when he does not play, he's a player with an average of almost one goal per game. In an area where Barcelona are superior, where they have Messi, there's a lot of merit in winning the Golden Ball four times" , stressed.

Fernando Hierro recalled, on the other hand, the moment when he first saw Isco, stressing that it only took him 10 minutes to confirm his full potential.

"It's difficult to give an opinion about a player I've known since I was 15. I saw him in a regional competition because I was told that Valencia had a very talented player, and when I arrived, I wondered where he was. 10 minutes to look at him, I left the field. "I've seen everything," I thought.

About Gareth Bale, Hierro believes he still has something to say despite the injuries. "It's like a Formula 1 car, it needs to be well tuned in. When we look at the qualities we have we're talking about a fantastic player with great potential, and he has to realize how far he can go with his qualities."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.