ANTONIO CONTE FURIOUS WITH NEWS ABOUT HIS EXIT

Chelsea coach Antonio Conte has drawn harsh criticism of the English Press that is moving forward that he wants to get out of the blues and return to Italy. The coach denied that he was alone and that his family did not want to come to England, having clarified that they are all in London and fully integrated.

"I said that in the future I would like to return to Italy, but I still have two more years of contract. I am happy to work in this club and with my players. I also like the relationship I have with the fans. I do not see any problem and I want to clarify that my family is here and not in Italy. My daughter is in a school here, when they write something I hope it is always the truth and the reality is that my family is here, "Conte said in statements to the English press.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.